Islamic Design House has outlined below a set of clauses aimed
at helping both the buyer and seller, in understanding their
responsibilities when entering into a transaction. When you complete
and submit an order form, it is deemed that you have read and
understood all the terms & conditions outlined below and that you
agree to them.
1. The completion and submission of the order form
will be deemed as being the offer in this sale
2. The acceptance of the sale will be when you pay the
Islamic Design House delivery person for your purchase.
3. Whilst we try our utmost to keep our website up to
date and error free, product descriptions/images and their
availability or pricing errors may occur. In light of such errors
after you have submitted your order, our course of action will be to
contact you before accepting your order to rectify the situation. You
will then have the choice of cancelling your order or to re-confirm
it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you
within 3 days, we will deem your order cancelled.
4. You are entitled to return all goods within 14 days
of receipt, for a full refund or an exchange absolutely FREE,
provided they are in accordance with our returns policy. Please view
our returns policy.
5. If you wish to return the goods after 14 days of
receipt, you will no longer be entitled to a full refund or an
6. Delivery costs for returning goods are absolutely